Our aggressive approach to evaluation and intervention aims to help people of all ages become fully participating members of their family and community.
Our specialty services include, but are not limited to:
- Clinical Services for Children and Adults
- Comprehensive Audiological Evaluations
- Device Evaluations, Fittings, Programming and Troubleshooting for Hearing Aids, Bone Anchored Devices & Assistive Technology
- Cochlear Implant Evaluations, Programming, & Troubleshooting for Cochlear, Advanced Bionics & Med-El
- Aural (re)habilitation with specially-trained speech-language pathologists, audiologists and teachers of the deaf
- Educational Services
- Classroom Based Services including consults, listening assessments, observations and device recommendations.
- In-services for Staff
- PPT/504 Meeting Support & Consults
- Paraprofessional Training
- Communication and Functional Listening evaluations
- Device Evaluations
- In-Clinic aural (re)habilitation services
We also believe strongly in community outreach. We support community events, provide events for parent education and support, provide professional development trainings for schools and facilities, as well as provide talks at local and national conferences.